Friday, August 7, 2009


I have just finished Anastasia, by Vladimir Megre. It was recommended to me by a friend who owns a metaphysical bookstore after I told him about a dream dealing with Russians. This true story is about a very worldly Russian business man and his meeting with Anastasia who lives out in the middle of Siberia, with little or no clothing, no shelter and her food supplied to her by the creatures and plants around her. For most readers this story will be far fetched to be believed. And I had my doubts halfway through it, even after having the joy of meeting such extraordinary people in my journeys. However, after attempting to connect with her and getting an immediate "electrical charge" and a subsequent dream, I have no doubts that this being exists. And we are lucky that she does. She is a complete embodiment of Truth, Beauty and Goodness, of what an evolved Human is to be. This book is filled with her amazing insights that are reminiscent of Rudolf Steiner's. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to invite some sweet purity into their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment